Photographers’ choice, what an amazing year 2021 has been for amazing Photos. It was so hard to choose from the thousands of photos I have shot this year. This is a collection of my favorites. Every photo session is unique because of the people or subject, I have learned to not force things to just allow things to happen, be ready to push the button. I chose this group of photos not because they are perfect but because when I took the shot, I felt a click in my heart, or they just made me happy.
I am offering a new unique photography experience for my customers. This is a custom built photo session around you your dress and local historic areas in Mariposa Ca. Email me to set up a appointment and make a one of a kind plan just for you and your dress. Purespeedphoto@gmail.com
I’m the proud mother of these two beautiful intelligent and talented young women.
Bre has grown into an amazing young woman, the clothes and accessories you will see in these photos, she made. She taught herself how to sew and then quickly upgraded to an industrial sewing machine to handle the leather and other thicker materials she wanted to incorporate into her designs. She is also a painter and musician. Bre plays guitar and ukulele. You can find Bre’s creations on her ETSY site Crystal Grenade Co.
Cas, Has also grown into an amazing young woman, she is an excellent makeup artist. She is an imaginative pen and ink, abstract artist. She sells her art all over the world. She is also a musician, she plays guitar, native American flute. You will find her art at Lycan Art.
As a mother, my dream for my daughter’s was that they would be an independent, self-confident and creative woman. As mothers we know first hand the challenges our daughters face in the world, I wanted my daughters to be empowered. The road has been long and challenging, each day brings new bumps and twists in the road of life, but these two women have always impressed me in their ability to rise above in all and shine.
The photo shoot. In life sometime’s you have a perfect day. Sunday, April 24th, 2016 was a perfect day. Everything just worked the wind, the sun, the clouds. As a photographer I see the details the technical side of capturing the moment, I wanted so much for this to be a great day for my daughters and myself. Bre had been working on her creations and was in a sales slump and wanted to take her website to the next level. She drove 9 hours from northern Ca. to meet up with Cass and me for this photo shoot. Cass and I had scouted locations for weeks, then we found the perfect spot in Mariposa County. We both prayed the wildflowers and the weather would work with us and not betray us. After two hours of Cass working on Bre and her own makeup, we loaded the photo gear, props, clothes and ourselves into the truck and headed to the photo shoot location.
At the Location. The Sun shining the sky was blue with puffy white clouds, The flowers were still blooming and new ones had popped up. The grass was green and the water still filled the creek. Thank God for small miracles. I got set up and Bre and Cas got ready. What happened next was magic. The wind blew just enough the clothes cooperated and I balanced on rocks with the girls to get the best shots. Here are just a few of my favorite ones. You can find more on my website. Bre and Cas Fashion Show Please go visit our sites and get to know the artists. I’m very proud of these amazing woman, they have grown into the creative amazing woman. I always kept an art bag in the car they were both constantly doodling, I’m so glad I did it was just one small thing but it allowed their imagination to grow and talent to bloom.
Joanna Ransom Photography is a web-based Small Business. I do not at this time have the resources for a brick and mortar, Studio, Gallery, Print house and Office. So the solution to this problem is an ONLINE BUSINESS and STOREFRONT that handles all of my hosting and printing needs. You can purchase high-quality prints and canvas options, also on my site you can purchase images as a single print or as part of a package. You can also have your photo’s printed on merchandise. All Prints and Products are MADE IN THE USA. The Company Photo Shelter is Located in New York, USA. Most Orders are printed and shipped and arrive at your location in a week.
I have set up my website to be as user-friendly as possible. You can find your photos listed in the GALLERY Tab if they are not listed on the main page. I currently have well over 20,000 photos Listed on my Website. They are organized by event or location.
How to purchase photos from JRP. It has a few steps but you will find this gives you the consumer more buying options.
- Click the Buy Image Tab in Red at the Bottom Right side of the Image
- This adds the image to your cart. In the upper right corner, you can choose PRINTS, PRODUCTS, or PACKAGES. Let’s start with Prints.
- PRINTS: Choose the size Options are Wallet “2.5 x 3.5″ all the way to 40″X 60” in. Prints. HERE YOU WILL SEE THE PRICES FOR EACH PHOTO> Now Choose The Lustre /Matte/ or Glossy Finish. Click the – or + quantity tab right next to the Luster tab on the same line for the number of prints you want.
- Click ADD TO CART… you will then see the photos that are in your cart.
- Check Out: Minimum Purchase amount is $10.00 you will see your photos and below the photo, you will see three tabs next to the word Crop* Fill/ Fit/ And Manual. You have the option at this point to adjust how the image fits on the paper, the red line is the border.
- You will also see your subtotal with tax and shipping. If you have a coupon code click the blue highlighted tab.
- Click CHECK OUT Blue Tab choose the shipping option that fits your needs and budget. Click/ Continue: this takes you to payment options. Check the box licensing agreement and pay with Pay Pal Tab ( this just takes you to the options page if you want to pay with Credit Card its listed Here. Enter your payment method information and you’re done.
- When Purchasing merchandise the method is basically the same.
- PACKAGES: Choose the image then the Buy Image Tab. in the upper right corner choose the package. Then choose the package option you want to scroll down there are lots of options. Click the round dot to the left of the desired package. this takes you to the photos listed in that gallery, drag and drops the photos to the desired size listed above, Pick the finish Luster Matte Glossy. then Click SAVE SELECTION, now go to ADD TO CART tab and finish the payment process listed above. It is very user-friendly there are prompts and guides listed all the way through the purchase process.
- If you want to purchase multiple images from the same gallery another single print option is single click one image then click the red ADD TO CART option in the upper right corner. this takes you to a screen that lists all the photos in your galley. Then follow the prompts.
I photographed Real Estate while I lived in the bay area. I’ve listed just a few of the hundreds of homes I worked on in and around the greater bay area from
Monterey to San Francisco. I look forward to helping the mountain region realtors sell home with the best photos of their listings.
Quotes start at $150.00 for a small home (example 2 bed 2 baths)
Large homes will be custom quoted.
I’m currently working on pricing packages. Based on home size and travel time and job site shoot time, photo processing time.
I can do Panos, stills and short videos. I will give you the images you choose from the group to post on your website. Servicing the Mariposa and Oakhurst real estate professionals. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my website example page at JRP Real Estate Examples. I look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Photo Packages Start at $125.00
Additional costs depend on location and set up time.
I like to be creative and photograph the High School Senior with props that show their individual interests or talent. I also recommend a familiar location that represents the family or comfort zone of the model. This gives the photo a time Capsule quality.
Please send me an E-mail. email@example.com To Check availability and to book your photo shoot.
This little guy was all alone, first thought where is mom, second thought we are driving a convertible. The solution take, the photo quick…